A Vision Come To Life
See growing families at play. Taste the local menu. Stroll down friendly streets. Enjoy a breath of fresh air in the many green open spaces. Here, life on the lane allows more time for the things that matter.
A CONSIDERED MASTERPLAN
Smiths Lane has been designed as a well-connected and pedestrian-friendly community with parklands, walking trails and ample open spaces woven through. Completing the picture are schools, playgrounds and everyday conveniences.
- First residents move into Smiths Lane
- Display Village opened
- Smiths Lane Sales Hub opened
- Smiths Social Café opened
- Smiths Social Community space opened
- Clyde Grammar opened
- Banjo Park opened
- Tilion Park opened
- Third Neighbourhood Park
- Construction commenced on Alexander Boulevard Government Primary School
- Alexander Boulevard Government Primary School opening
- New Display Village
- Fourth Neighbourhood Park
- Alexander Boulevard extension
- Childcare Facility
- Adventure Town Park
- Neighbourhood Parks
- Local Town Centre with supermarket and speciality stores
- Community Activity Centre - delivered by Council
- Active Open Space Precinct - delivered by Council
SUSTAINABILITY IN ACTION
A smart, sustainable design provides Smiths Lane’s residents with a healthy environment and daily connections to nature.
Engage your children with the regeneration and protection of this natural creek running along the community’s eastern border. Our aim is to enhance the natural ecosystem, encourage biodiversity and preserve a habitat for birds, plant life and childhood curiosity.
A range of green technology and sustainable design is planned for Smiths Lane, from LED street lighting to shady tree canopies and vegetation that significantly reduce the urban heat island effect.
Planting & forestation
Mirvac have partnered with the Nursery Garden Institute of Victoria (NGIV) to ensure high quality landscaping outcomes that create a resilient, green community.
Mirvac work closely with the City of Casey to ensure services and facilities are planned and delivered early to assist in your quality of life.
Learn more about life on the lane with our Frequently Asked Questions, answered for you.